RSS
My whole life is a lie. From magic to acting I never see the truth. In this blog I will seek and share the truths I know.

Been a while since i posted...


Looks like my last blog entry was in June. I figured by now I would be a 'blogmaster' delivering a new entry every day that thousands of people would be reading. After all who doesn't care what I have to say! Turns out no one does! :( Well thats not entirely true. I have 5 wonderful followers. But when you don't write anything in 5 months you can't expect too much I guess. So I am going to try to remedy that by blogging more. I did some thinking about this (yes its what you smell *groan*) and while blogs can be fun for others to read, they are also good for the writer. Its therapy. And I need it.

So I am cooking up some good therapy for my next blog entry, which will come either later tonight or tomorrow.

stay tooned!

thats all folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Sanborns Blog. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy